Thread: Application lodged today and waiting.... :)

Default Application lodged today and waiting.... :)

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check and share with you.

We've submitted our ITA to Beijing branch and was successfully delivered on 19th October 2010. Today, We've received an email from NZIS saying that our status has been updated; we can see our ITA application has been lodged (19th Oct) and updated to "Pending" status with the assigned Application number, together with the Health Certification section updated as "Received" on 29th Oct.

So I guess what we need to do now is to patiently wait for a CO to be assigned, so am guessing that another email notification will be sent to inform us about it, is that correct? Is there anything else we should be expecting from the Beijing branch?

And will the Beijing branch inform us about the return of our original documents? By the way, how long does it takes?

Thank you

Hello cazsuezs

Good luck in your application and all the best.
    We are on the same branch submitted(Beijing Branch).

So here are some of my inputs regarding your questions.
    After you have submitted your ITA, it will take most probably about a week(in our case we submitted ITA July1, and letter arrived July 8, 2009) before you received another letter from them stating they have received your documents. The letter also contains all the receipt of your payments. And the most important one, it contains the name of the VO assigned to your application.

I am not sure about the specific timeline the Beijing Branch will do the processing, but as what i've noticed from some of the posts, most of the applications will take 1 year plus.

So just enjoy and keep the faith and patience in your waiting game.
    Wish you all the best and good luck!

EOI submitted: May 02/09
    EOI selected: May 15/09
    ITA received:June 09/09
    ITA submitted: July 01/09 (Beijing Branch)
    Interview date: May 07/10
    Result: Approved(WTR) - Oct 15/10

Smile

emem297, thank you for your sharing, looks like we've got a long wait ahead of us then! congratulations to you as well on your recent WTR approval!