Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 months in

Quote Originally Posted by sinead&dave View Post
    well done mickfin with getting through your couple of months!
    where i am the internet is included as they just gave us the number to there broadband, but as we move out next month im not looking forward to shopping around for broadband!! in ireland its was only 25 euro for the month and as long as you want and you didnt have to be connected to a landline, i will miss that!! but i supposed we better get use to it here, hopefully the prices go down at some stage!!
    Thank you. We moved in to a new house that no one had ever lived in but I was wondering if you could take over someone's line if you moved into an existing place and if so, could you get a new plan or would you be stuck with theirs?
    In the US we did not have land lines either and our internet was unlimited. In fact, we never, ever though about how much we were using. So that made it especially hard here since I had no idea how much I would use in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfin View Post
    I just re-read your post. Did I miss a joke in there since I am blonde? (no offense to anyone who is, I happen to love blonde jokes!) As in "abroad" ie: a broad, also know as dame, woman, girl etc?
    Made me laugh. Sometimes, I am my own best source of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfin View Post
    I just re-read your post. Did I miss a joke in there since I am blonde? (no offense to anyone who is, I happen to love blonde jokes!) As in "abroad" ie: a broad, also know as dame, woman, girl etc?
    Made me laugh. Sometimes, I am my own best source of humor.
    Comedy hour, all on your own account, there! All I was thinking was that you're living in a foreign land - as in "now I know I'm not in Kansas any more"!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123