Thread: Skilled Employment Offer Documentation

Default Skilled Employment Offer Documentation

Does anyone know what documentation is required in the support of a skilled employment offer? Is it an offer of employment letter and job description or do they also require a copy of the contract and do they make contact with the employer?

I don't know exactcly, but if I were you then I will provide them each and every detail like;

offer letter, job description, copy of contract and complete details of the person/office/company etc.

I hope someone who went through this process will give you better idea.

Good luck

In my case then it was a very precise version of the contract.

A job offer in NZ is a formal legal document that needs to include several specific items related to pay, leave and hours.

I sent the letter of offer and the job description, but didn't bother with the appendix containing the standard 'blurb'.

NZIS asked for that, andit was only once they'd received the original (not even an emailed version) then they approved my PR within a couple of hours.

Note that I applied with 145 points, no offer, but then had the offer after I'd submitted ITA, but before a decision.

So the job offer simply accelerated the conideration of the process.

I'm saying this as I can't therefore beleive that the requirents in terms of documentation would be less for anyone relying on the offer for points.