Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business opportunities

Default Business opportunities

What are the best business oportunities in NZ? I have thought about business related to hospitality, travel and also import. Anyone care to share their ideas or experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by rich hand View Post
    What are the best business oportunities in NZ? I have thought about business related to hospitality, travel and also import. Anyone care to share their ideas or experiences?
    This is an impossible question to answer with any value. My quick answer would be any business in which you have personal aptitude and experience and this should be a hint to the difficulty of your question.

There are SO many factors to consider; economy, competition, position, locality, seasonality, funds available, market size...the list goes on!

My other quick answer would be ANY business based on a good idea that no-one else has thought of yet...

That would be a general business guideline, however, I was really wanting poeple to respond with what they have found works for them at present.

Right now, property for instance may not be the best option both for reno or long term, where as buying into a certain budget fast food franchise may well be viable at present.

This isn't to pin point the best business for me, just experiences of what businesses may work at this point in time in an NZ market. It's just a starting point to get some avenues to look down, any ideas atall.

But there's people making money in all areas. And some losing money in all areas. Just depneds on how motivated, smart and lucky you are in the specific one.

If you have a heap of money just sitting unused and want to invest in a NZ business, I have something in the works.
    I would prefer investors with an engineering, science or agricultural background.

I dont subscribe to the new idea thing. the fastest growth in the states are gourmet burgers. they only open in places with both a mcd's and a burger king with the theory that the demand already exists.
    Providing the same service/product as others is fine as long as you have a USP

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGoat View Post
    If you have a heap of money just sitting unused and want to invest in a NZ business, I have something in the works.
    I would prefer investors with an engineering, science or agricultural background.
    And following on from that theme, if you have a heap of money just sitting unused and want to invest in a NZ business, I have something in the works.
    I would prefer investors without a great physical presence or friends in scicily and who call the premium rate number because they believe they have won one of the 3 cars, holidays or cash, and not the 100,000keyrings. A lack of experience in the 419 market is also an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan74 View Post
    And following on from that theme, if you have a heap of money just sitting unused and want to invest in a NZ business, I have something in the works.
    I would prefer investors without a great physical presence or friends in scicily and who call the premium rate number because they believe they have won one of the 3 cars, holidays or cash, and not the 100,000keyrings. A lack of experience in the 419 market is also an advantage.
    Dear sir, freind
    I am writing to you about the works you have something going in which is needing of investmunt. It is you're lucky day as my cuz and me have sum money in an account on an offshore iland near to new Zealan and we would like invest in you're busines. We have a issue becoz of internasional law that you will need to get the funds as you are a businesmen working in country. Pleas send us all your banking detales with your "I.R.d" number and your telephone nuber, email address and make and model of your jillett razor which you r not using and we will releas funds of NZ$ 1.34 million.00 into you're account . Pleas use the link below and do not replie direct to email. Pleas do not wait any longer as urgency awaits us and together we can claim the 1 of 3 cars and holiday which you're busines promises. Thank you in love and Key-a-aura my friend.
    Dr Prof. O.Quest (reverend of law).

link-www.investor-oportunities-in-south-pasific-confidential-554$#nmb-?direct.com

No one is going to tell you their own findings. Why would you expect someone will give you hint to make money?? No one... Trust me NO one will ever do that.

You need to do your own research.

Except me. I've got a whole book which tells you how to make thousand working from home spending just 5 hours per week. The books available for a short time at 50% of the normal price for just $225. So that's a saving of over $200!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast