Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Container has left

Default Container has left

Day 3 of the removals, wow do they move fast I have to say that so far pickfords have been fantastic and I'm so pleased that we went with them. They have just gone above and beyond what I expected, an added bonus is that the guy who worked out the size of container over estimated (of course he would wouldn't he trying to get us to take the 40ft) so we got rid of stuff and have now been able to take some items that we weren't expecting the 20ft was packed so well you couldn't have got a fag paper between the boxes

The container has just left 5 mins ago and I thought I would be sobbing but actually I'm not. I'm here on my own with a peaceful tidy house what could be better!!!!

We have 10 days before the ship sails so hopefully we will get some positive move forward with INZ so that my heart doesn't explode from the panic of sending our stuff without any firm decision All good fun huh!!

I remember the feeling of our belongings leaving. For me, it was mixed. Excited, scared, awed and TIRED!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfin View Post
    I remember the feeling of our belongings leaving. For me, it was mixed. Excited, scared, awed and TIRED!
    Ditto what she says!!

great achievement well done

Congrats, another step towards arriving in NZ.
    I just love the tracking facility for the containers, mine is currently in the med.

Be prepared for your container to disappear from tracking after it's in the suez canal, probably something to do with Somalia! it also won't get tracked whilst is away from the coastal radio stations that do the tracking so you probably won't see it between Africa and Australia.

I remember that feeling, we just got our stuff here two weeks ago and its fab. Good luck with your journey.

All the best . I'm still waiting for my belongings from 2 different countries! Finally they will be here some day :-)

I didn't know you could track your stuff! That would have been fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast