Thread: Questions on EOI online

Default Questions on EOI online

I am filling out EOI online. However, some sections are still incomplete even I finished all. For some questions, like chinese commercial code, should I keep blank or write N/A?

In the EOI guide, I am advised to mark N/A to such question. However, when I mark N/A, a red line informs that it should be written by numbers. So I am confused...

Another problem with question
    A19. What industry is your main job in i.e. the main activity of the place where you work?
    Please enter part or all of your workplace's main activity in the search box below to return a list of matching industries and click the search button. Then select the one that most closely matches your industry. Or you can view a full list to find the industry yourself.

When I enter search, it displays "No results were found for your search", so I can not complete this question either.
    Last edited by hoi; 13th November 2010 at 05:11 PM.

As the form does not accept 'N/A' (the abbreviation), you could write the full version, 'Not applicable'.

For your second question, would you like to say here what your workplace does, then people can suggest what you could put?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    As the form does not accept 'N/A' (the abbreviation), you could write the full version, 'Not applicable'.
    I have corrected as your advice, however, in the question A14, when I mark "not applicable" to street name, it displays The PostCode field in the Postal address cannot be more than 8 characters in length. Even I tried to put only 7 characters, it's still running this display. This display also appear in recognized qualification section when I fill out the street name of my institution.

For your second question, would you like to say here what your workplace does, then people can suggest what you could put?
    I am working as researcher in a university.

On the subject of the form - in that case, I can't think of anything else logical to suggest, and in your place, I would contact INZ for instructions.

On the subject of your work, I would describe that as Higher Education when entering it in the Search box for the EOI. But others who have gone through the process may know more.

On the subject of the form - in that case, I can't think of anything else logical to suggest, and in your place, I would contact INZ for instructions.

On the subject of your work, I would describe that as Higher Education when entering it in the Search box for the EOI. But others who have gone through the process may know more.
    Thanks JandM.

BTW, I have a small question regarding passport number of my new born baby which we are waiting for. May I mark a wrong passport number and issue and expiry date to be able to submit today and then update in a couple of days?

Anybody knows how to fill out passport number in EOI form of new born baby who is waiting for passport? Can we correct this number after submitting?