Thread: Do the immi case office needs to see my current payslip?

Default Do the immi case office needs to see my current payslip?

I have been reading and it seems that some if the guys here actually said that the case office needs to see your job current payslip. is that true?

You see i am in the process of getting all the documents they need now and going to send it to them since i got the ITA 3 weeks back. I am probably going to send in the form next month and im just afraid that when the time comes for me to provide the payslip (if they need it from me) i might have changed to another job in my country. now will that affect my application? I am sending them all my job experience including my current company (lets name it ABC company). I am looking to change job to another company and what if i change to another job (123 company) say 6 months down the road and the case office would like to see my current pay slip (which at that i sent in the application was for ABC company because it was my current job at that time) will there be any hiccup?

For those who has successfully gotten the NZ PR, did they actually require you to provide a payslip too or is this just for some people only and not all? If they really would like to see my current company payslip at that time i would really wont consider changing job until i fully secure the NZ PR first.

Hope some of you guys can help me out about this. Thanks.

Give them what's current at thetime you submit. If you've moved, and the CO wants to see that new payslip for any reason then they will ask you at the time and you can send then. Payslips are needed to validate that you're working and in turn that it ties to teh experience your'e claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    I have been reading and it seems that some if the guys here actually said that the case office needs to see your job current payslip. is that true?

You see i am in the process of getting all the documents they need now and going to send it to them since i got the ITA 3 weeks back. I am probably going to send in the form next month and im just afraid that when the time comes for me to provide the payslip (if they need it from me) i might have changed to another job in my country. now will that affect my application? I am sending them all my job experience including my current company (lets name it ABC company). I am looking to change job to another company and what if i change to another job (123 company) say 6 months down the road and the case office would like to see my current pay slip (which at that i sent in the application was for ABC company because it was my current job at that time) will there be any hiccup?

For those who has successfully gotten the NZ PR, did they actually require you to provide a payslip too or is this just for some people only and not all? If they really would like to see my current company payslip at that time i would really wont consider changing job until i fully secure the NZ PR first.

Hope some of you guys can help me out about this. Thanks.
    In my case I had provided my offer letter ,joining letter and appointment letter along with my salary slips with my application and later when the case officer was assigned ,I was being asked again for the salary slips. It was not a difficult part for me my because my company uses an in-house employee management portal(like peoplesoft) where all our salary slips from the date of employment to till date are stored with all the salary break ups and tax details.
    If you have recently promoted ,you can also send your promotion letter. It will be more proper if you could sign those salary slips from your company HR.

I was also in thought that will changing company affect the application process but might be down the line you may have to send the all those documents once again . If the documents sent with the application and the documents sent at the later stage does not match then there may delay in verification stage. Till now I am in the same company . Having said that again job satisfaction is individual choice and cann't be compromise with anything.

Theres no problem in that. I had given joining letter, salary slips, xerox of company ID, promotion letters, tax certificate when I returned my ITA. But at the time of the interview (which happened almost 1.5 years later), I was working for a diff organization. So I provided the experience certificate (release letter) of my first organization along with the offer letter, salary slips and company ID xerox of the new employer.

As said, its an individuals choice. So INZ wont bother too much..They just wanna know whether you were working and are working !!

I claimed for 10+ years experience and INZ wanted proof so I supplied my first three payslips and my last latest at the time of application, they didn't ask for more later but it was only a couple of months for me.
    I sent the first three as they were all I had kept!