Thread: baby sitter auckland

Default baby sitter auckland

Hi

We are going out one evening in a few weeks time and need a baby sitter for our 21 month old. We live in Blockhouse Bay - does anyone know a good baby sitter?

Cheers
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by vickyb69 View Post
    Hi

We are going out one evening in a few weeks time and need a baby sitter for our 21 month old. We live in Blockhouse Bay - does anyone know a good baby sitter?

Cheers
    Vicky
    Hi Vicky, if you don't get anyone closer I am sure I can bring and collect my daughter to yours. She is nearly 17 and is fantastic with babies and young kids. So much so there were some in the UK who wanted to adopt her so she could look after their kids.

Do you still have my mobile???

kejktfc

We have friends in Blockhouse Bay as well so if there any probs she would have someone close if needed.

kejktfc

Thanks for being a real sweetheart - one of the dieticians students at work who also wants to be a nanny has offered her services. She has a car and doesn't live too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by vickyb69 View Post
    Thanks for being a real sweetheart - one of the dieticians students at work who also wants to be a nanny has offered her services. She has a car and doesn't live too far away.
    Excellent, just know what its like when you are trying to sort out a social life with young kids, espcially when it comes to the festive period.

kejktfc