Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Container estimates and an update on our move

Well done on getting it all sorted - sounds really positive.........have you started to print out the gumtree ad's for flat shares yet?

You could always leave him with a tent, it would save cleaning it for the MAF inspection (somedays I wish that I could have done that to my pair, but given that they were only 8 it would have been a bit cruel LOL)

Sounds like a white Christmas may be on the cards for you. We had a traditional snow and ice Christmas for our last one in the UK and this year are debating the merits of meats and fish for the BBQ.

Good Luck with the plans.

Good luck with the move, we managed to leave without a big farewell party partly because we are serial offenders for moving every few years anyway and also because we were completely snowed in and no-one would have made it to our house anyway. That, and the fact that my husband went to work abroad for a couple of weeks leaving me to do all the sorting out. I can't believe that we have almost been here a year....
    Enjoy your last few months, fantastic day in Wellington today! Beautiful weather and definitely an improvement on UK weather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12