Thread: How long the processing times to be granted PR at Auckland branch?

Default How long the processing times to be granted PR at Auckland branch?

Hi All,

I submitted my ITA with my documents over 2 months ago. I was wondering if anyone here had experienced with Auckland branch? How long does the processing time normally take at Auckland branch? I looked up the details in the NZ immigration website and it is showing status from January 2010 and it looks to me they aim to process within 6 - 9 months from lodgement date.

I would love to hear your timeframe and the length time of process of receiving a PR.

Cheers,
    Claire

My application was lodged on the first of october at Auckland branch. Timeframe given 6 to 9 months indeed but last week I received an email from my CO saying that a desicion would be made within 6 weeks. That would bring it to just over 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke7 View Post
    My application was lodged on the first of october at Auckland branch. Timeframe given 6 to 9 months indeed but last week I received an email from my CO saying that a desicion would be made within 6 weeks. That would bring it to just over 3 months.
    Ah! Probably because of having a job offer, I think timeline of 6-9 months is for exceptional cases when additional information is required, extended medicals examination/clearances etc.

Cool I have just sent my ITA to Northern Region Documentation!

Hello! I moved to NZ recently. I just have sent the completed ITA. I was wondering if you could post your progress (When you have an update).

I hold a silver fern job search visa which is expiring in July 2011. I hope the process will not take that long. Otherwise I have to apply for Silver Fern Practical experience permit.

Good luck to you and please keep us posted.
    Thanks
    Akash

Default My PR possibilities?

I am currently here on a working/holiday visa.

I intend to stay if possible and seems like I have been reading for months non stop trying to figure out whether or not my application is correct -

Degree from UK recognised University in Computer/Business - 50

Job with accredited employer in insurance at present - 50

Over 4 years of insurance experience relevant to job - 15

Age 29 - 30

Total - 145

Am i correct in thinking i'm ok?

Any info/advice much appreciated!

Hello and welcome. :-)

That all sounds good. All the best! You're not alone - I bet the vast majority of people here would tell you they go over and over all the details, trying to see through the words, till their answer comes back!