Thread: Insurance Australia - NZ

Default Insurance Australia - NZ

Hi,

Wondering which company's you used for Marine Insurance for shipping a container from Australia to NZ. I see alot of people using Letton Percival in the forum but they are based in the UK.
    The quote I got yesterday from a broker here in OZ was far too expensive so Im wondering where else I could try.
    Where packing the container ourselves so Im not looking for cover for breakage of individual items.

Thanks
    Caryn

Hi Caryn,

I have made the Trans-Tasman move twice, and am about to again from Sydney next year, but I can't help as we got our insurance through our shippers, which are Movements International from Oz-Nz, and Allied from Nz-Oz..

Hope you have some success, and a good move..

Hi moz, Thanks for your reply. We used Allied when we came over and they were really good. This time were doing it all ourselves and we have less than 2 weeks to go......

Caryn

Quote Originally Posted by Caryn View Post
    Hi moz, Thanks for your reply. We used Allied when we came over and they were really good. This time were doing it all ourselves and we have less than 2 weeks to go......

Caryn
    Oh wow, that's cutting it a bit fine! Good luck with your move, hope it goes smoothly.. Sorry I can't be of more help..

If you don't mind me asking, where are you moving to, and where are you moving from in Aus?