Thread: Any Idea About Face to Face Interview process?

Default Any Idea About Face to Face Interview process?

Hi,
    Anybody has any idea about the actual interview process for the Face to Face assessment interview for the SMC in New Delhi branch?
    I want to know the following things
    1. Will the interview will happen in a closed room or in a open area?
    2. Do they offer a seat for us?
    3. Do they make us to feel free?

I think there were few people personally interviewed at this branch (someone might pop in a word soon). From what I know a bit, the answer to all the 3 questions is YES!!

Quote Originally Posted by bagathbtech View Post
    Hi,
    Anybody has any idea about the actual interview process for the Face to Face assessment interview for the SMC in New Delhi branch?
    I want to know the following things
    1. Will the interview will happen in a closed room or in a open area?
    2. Do they offer a seat for us?
    3. Do they make us to feel free?
    You will not be allowed any electronic media inside the office, will have to leave at the security. You will only be allowed to take the required certificates and other documents along with you. The security at the gate (quite helpful) will guide to the waiting room.
    Your interviewer will come to the waiting area and will introduce himself/herself and will guide you to a glass covered interview room.
    Interviewer will be asking a form of identification (passport, driving license or PAN card would do).
    Interviewer will then move to the other side of the room, interviewer and you will be separated by a glass frame (a small section to hear what he/she says and vice-versa and another section to pass the documents are there).
    As and when you answer, interviewer will be typing that into a system. At the end you will be given chance to ask questions if you have any.
    After that, a print out of everything you said along with questions will be handed over and you have to sign on each page (I thought the interviewer will be entering only the key points of what I said, but I was wrong..Word to word, sentence to sentence it matched exactly what I said).
    That's it.
    As he said, its a YES to all three questions with more stress on the last one. They really do make us comfortable.

Best of luck for your interview.