Thread: Birth cert number on EOI

Default Birth cert number on EOI

Hi everyone, just a quicky.

I am about to lodge EOI but i can't seem to find my birth certificate. I know it's here somewhere but to save me having to rumage through a load of boxes, i have noticed that the birth certificate number is not a mandatory field on the online EOI.

Will it cause a problem if i don't show my birth certificate number? I will be able to supply with ITA documents at a later stage.

Thanks & again.
    Gem

ps. can someone tell me how to change your signature please. I have gone on to my profile etc but it does not seem to be giving me the option to edit the signature?

You need a FULL birth certificate for everyone on the application. These need to be sent back with the ITA forms, as far as I'm aware.
    However, you can buy a copy direct from Immigration and passport control at

https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/c...es/default.asp

at a cost of £9.25 each.

Most people only have a short birth certificate but this is not enough for immigration...only the full is accepted (with father's and mother's details on etc.)

hope this helps

Lydia

Quote Originally Posted by sanko View Post
    ps. can someone tell me how to change your signature please. I have gone on to my profile etc but it does not seem to be giving me the option to edit the signature?
    Dont knw whether you tried this link ?
    Interestingly, you already have a signature
    Last edited by targetNZ; 30th November 2010 at 03:55 AM.

Another option is through "Quick Links" on top right hand side.

I used the number from the short one, which surpisingly to me wasn't the same number as on teh copy of the full one I bought afterwards. I changed the number at ITA stage and there was no comment from NZIS.

Thanks for your help guys, EOI sent off last night. Fingers crossed we will be select tomorrow with 160 points with a job offer on LTSSL.