Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London Branch Contact Number

Default London Branch Contact Number

Hi, I would like to know the number to contact NZIS London branch from outside London. Is the # +44 1344 716199 is still working and cheaper?

Or dose anyone know how long it would take to process the application of transferring RRV to new passport by courier in NZIS London branch?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Yes, that's the right no.

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....ighlight=phone

Sorry, no idea about the timeline of transferring RRV.

Yes, that WAS the number, but I still haven't heard of anyone who has recently tried using it, to see what happens.

I tried about 6 months ago and was unable to get through on it. Can't remember exactly what happened - it was either the "unobtainable" tone or a recorded message, but I certainly had the impression that they had closed the loophole! Would be interested to know if anyone has had any success!

Thank you for your inputs.

Dose anyone know whether I can try this number +64 9 914 4100 to call NZIS London branch? It obviously is a NZ phone number. or any email for London branch? I conldn't fine it on the website. I know it sounds silly why we need to call to London when we are in NZ. But we just have to. I asked the RRV time frame question on general enquiry by email and phone call in NZ, they said I need to contact London branch to ask. Goashhhh.....

My bf has a really trouble issue with renewing the passport plus an sudden unfortunate family matter and they are quite urgent with limited time frame.

My bf passport is due to expire in August next year. He is a Czech citizen and needs to apply and collect the new passport PERSONALLY either in Czech or any Czech embassy which the closet one is in Sydney. Originally, we have planned to go to Sydney in Feb next year to do it as the embassy in Sydney is very helpful to offer us another solution. But my bf's father is suddenly very very sick and my bf has to go back to Czech in these one or two weeks now. So he thinks he can renew his passport in Czech. But he has very limited annual leave left and the Czech passport application takes 30 working days to process which means around 7 to 8 weeks (including x'mas and new year holiday), no fast track for 10 years passport (can u imagine that). Plus he has to transfer the RRV to his new passport in London before he comes back to NZ (we asked NZIS already) ....... So we need to know around how much time it will take in total. Or he may stop in Sydney to renew his passport On his way back from Czech.

Hi, Try going to the website "Say no to 0870". Search for New Zealand Immigration and you should find another local number that actually works.

It worked for me a few days a go.

Being my first post I thought I'd try and be useful.

Tim

Origems, hello and welcome.

The first number, 01344 716199, was working last year. The 0870 site also lists 01245 454449 for New Zealand Immigration.

Here is some contact info I have. I don't know if the phone is for a specific CO or is generic. I do know the email is generic and have received prompt replies when I wrote (before my CO was assigend)

Immigration New Zealand | Te Ratonga Manene
    Mezzanine Floor
    New Zealand House
    80 Haymarket SW1Y 4TE
    London
    United Kingdom
    Tel: +44 1344 71 61 99
    Fax: +44 20 7973 0370
    Email: skilledmigrantslondon@dol.govt.nz

When taking our docs to New Zealand House yesterday I was surprised to find out that the £1 a minute phone calls are put through to a call centre located offsite. The staff there are meant to phone up the experienced staff at New Zealand House when unable to answer queries. Unfortunately this does not always work in practice.

I was a little miffed that I had been told that the fees for family category pr visa's would not increase after 29th November when in fact they went up by around £100. Ouch. Maybe it serves me right phoning the 012 number to save a few quid. They also gave me incorrect advice about the new immigration Act in relation to our situation. Fair enough it is new for everyone but the person was so sure of themselves even when I questioned them further. The chap we saw at New Zealand House seemed concerned so I think the call centre staff can look forward to some extra training

Hope this doesn't sound like I'm trying to get anyone into trouble. I didn't mention any names

Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast