Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supposed to fly out yesterday....boo hoo

Default Supposed to fly out yesterday....boo hoo

Before our house sale fell through we were due to fly out yesterday not as upset now as I was a couple of months ago (what will be will be!!)
    On a high note Qantas agreed for us to upgrade fares in order to change the dates, pricey but better than losing them altogether! New flights booked for June which was as far forward as we could book. Now to flog this blasted house.......

aw man that must suck. best of luck with the sale

YEp, know what you're going through. We're jumping into the abyss of abandoning the UK house and hopefully sending enough money back to cover the mortgage from over here. Oh, and hope the place doesn't fall down whilst it's empty. And that someone buys it without all the furniture as 'dressing'.

Sympathies.

Thanks guys Good luck Duncan, we thought of leaving the place empty but have decided to stick it out since we dont have a timescale to work too. It doesn't help when you hear on the news about house prices falling again.....and again, hey hoo it all works out in the end...usually!! Hope it all works out for you.
    We are going to enjoy Christmas and then have a rethink and see if there is anything that can be done, apart from giving it away which funnily enough some folk think you might get desperate enough to do....aint that desperate....yet

We are.

Oh, I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you. HATE THE MARKET RIGHT NOW! We are staying put until our house sells (now 9 months on the market). Although, I must admit that it's not stopped me from applying to every job I can.

I keep hoping those of us stuck in our situations will soon have better luck. I wish you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan74 View Post
    We are.
    Ooh, I'm still torn between going back to the UK (my choice) and NZ (OH's choice) .. this might just swing the balance

Delightful place if you're able to use a lightswitch, are able to use stairs and are able to use your imagination to see that the big patch of grass behind the house is a garden. All this based on the professional feedback and evaluation from the theiving scum agents. But it is free. One 3/4 bed house free with the purchase of every set of three door keys at the bargain price of 200k.

Thanks Magcats

We dropped 10k after our sale fell through and then had an offer 30k below the reduced price, now I know prices have dropped but that in my book is taking the piss. If the pound was stronger we could sell for less but selling for less and what you get when you change your money doesn't bare thinking about

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast