Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take from update of online status to APPROVED until the letter with further instructions arrives?

Default How long does it take from update of online status to APPROVED until the letter with further instructions arrives?

Hi all

finally, the status of my PR application at the Immigration NZ web site has changed to approved. But I'm not really in the mood to celebrate yet because I don't have anything written in front of me :-(

My case is looked after at the Manukau Branch whereas I am living in Auckland. The status changed at the 6th of December to approved. Shouldn't a letter have been there last week already? Oh dear, I'm just sooooooo impatient!

How long did it take before you got the letter with further instructions in your mailbox?

Looking forward to learn about your experiences!

Sabine

From London office then about 4 hours later I got an email with the letter and the hardcopy a few days after that. But that was this time of the year, so post was slow. Not sure over here but I think it's worth a call/email.

I know that some of my friends have taken the printout of the online thing and submitted their passports after speaking to the officer.

It took about 2 days for us (processed at London branch)

Oh dear. I guess I should give them a call if I haven't heard anything by Friday this week. : - (

Hi Sabine

I do not believe you need to panic at all. I am living in Auckland and I was also processed in Manukau branch. If I remember correctly it took 3 weeks or so for the letter to arrive once I received email with the change of status to "approved". There is nothing to worry.

You should celebrate

Mine also too approx 3 weeks to a month. I even emailed my case officer in the meantime and he just said that the letter would be out soon.

Sabine, change your mood and celeberate, you deserve some
    Be happy

Congrats! We recieved our approval online this morning and were told to expect the letter tomorrow.

Awesome. I'm so happy for you (((hugs)))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast