Thread: FREE glasses--today only!

Default FREE glasses--today only!

I have purchased from clearlycontacts.co.nz both glasses and contacts--all online! And the glasses were good--because you can upload a pic and "try them on"

Today they are having a "freebie" --giving away glasses--you are supposed to "like" them on FB and you get the code.

I think the code for everyone is the same--and mine was 10000NZ. You just pay shipping and any upgrades.

But the glasses frames and lenses are FREE!!!

I upgraded my lenses because I am blind as a bat and and my glasses are really thick if I don't--and with everything, I paid $65!! Without the upgrade, I think shipping/handling was $10! Even the upgrade was discounted today!

Only thing was a lot of the better frames weren't available on this promotion (gee, I wonder why?)

But still---FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shame we missed this.

I saw the frames on their site. They are really cheap.

Are they really genuine frames ? Does anyone have an experience with that ?

They ran a special a few months ago, buy $200 worth of contacts and get free glasses---which I did. And the glasses I picked out last time (and tried on virtually) were really cute.

They are Diesel brand and just like any glasses that I would have gotten at any opticians. Not cheap---genuine frames.

And last time, I also had them make the ultra light lenses and they came out great--thin and lightweight.

Most importantly, I can see!

I haven't received my free ones yet but I expect they will be great as well.

If you order them and don't like them, you don't have to buy them--you can send them back.