Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Waitati anyone?

Talking Wonderful Waitati anyone?

Well, it's official, we are on the move again. This has been a wonderful place to live and so close to Dunedin, with the feeling of living in the country.

I can get into Dunedin CBD in 10 minutes and that's legally too!!

http://www.bayleys.co.nz/101507018

Anyone thinking of moving down here and fancy a very spacious, warm, family home, take a look.

Cheers

Thought it was just me noticing all the sold signs around here, but it seems sales are up officially.

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/14...use-sales-rise

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    Well, it's official, we are on the move again. This has been a wonderful place to live and so close to Dunedin, with the feeling of living in the country.

Anyone thinking of moving down here and fancy a very spacious, warm, family home, take a look.

Cheers
    The lack of a photo of a chook or some webfound image of a tourist attraction 34km away is probably where you're going wrong.

Looks a great location.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan74 View Post
    The lack of a photo of a chook
    Funny you should say that, our chickens have currently got the cutest chicks running around. Perhaps........*rubbing chin, looking skyward*

Cheers
    Why do you exclude people moving up here?

But seriously, Waitati is nice, as long as you live in Dunedin!

Well, that would depend on where abouts in Dunedin one might live Ralf. There are certainly some areas I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Well, that would depend on where abouts in Dunedin one might live Ralf. There are certainly some areas I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.
    Of course not all (sub)areas are fine - you are right Genie. But that is true everywhere.

BTW: You must be travelling really fast; comparing your 10 minutes and the time given in the description

Quote Originally Posted by ralf-nz View Post
    BTW: You must be travelling really fast; comparing your 10 minutes and the time given in the description
    I'm not happy with the 20 minutes quoted in the description as in 20 minutes I would be at St Clair beach! That's definitely too long. 10 minutes is very doable, don't forget I would be travelling on SH1 nearly all the way.

Default Found 'the one'

We are still on the market, now with a price. I don't like this system when it doesn't give a stated price for a property. At least now buyers know what we are looking for.

And we may have found the place we've been seeking to move to. It's not in the area we had been looking at, and it's nothing like what we have been looking for! But flexibility is a good thing right?

So it now feels a bit more serious and we really do want to move. Here's hoping something happens with the interested parties soon.

LOL I just looked at your ad and realised we must have driven by your place last weekend on the way to FiL's home in Sawyers Bay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast