Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accommodation in Auckland - looking for apartment - found the following possible ones

Default Accommodation in Auckland - looking for apartment - found the following possible ones

I will be landing in Auckland in 64 days time and have yet to find a place to stay.

I am looking for apartment-style accommodation and have so far found the following possible ones :

http://www.biancooffqueen.co.nz/
    http://www.waldorf.com.au/
    http://www.columbiaapartment.co.nz

Anyone has any comments on these or otherwise suggest other places which might be suitable for the 4 of us?

Default Hotels Auckland

Waldrof is good, I stayed in Sydney, Australia there - but High price.

Checked their Auckland NZ and minimum for studio is 500 per week

I am planning to book either WALDROF OR " All Seasons" in Auckland NZ for my visit in Feb.
    Book through thier site or through WOTIF.COM

Hi
    You could try some motor lodges in places you would like to stay in. I would avoid hotels in the centre of Auckland, we stayed in one on Queen Street for a week when we arrived in Sept and were kept awake most nights by very loud disco music.

Good luck.

Teresa

Have you checked book-a-bach? There are often apartments listed. www.bookabach.co.nz

You can also try holidayhomes.co.nz. I found a nice 2BR in Coatesville for $145/night.

I've stayed in the Waldorf Bankside on Shortland Street a couple of times for 2-3 weeks at a time. Very nice place and the apartments are clean and modern.

Even though you are looking for apt-style accommodation, I would suggest one of my favorite discount chains - www.etaphotel.com which redirected me to a hotel in central Auckland @ 65 NZD/night

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-...nd/index.shtml

However, I see that the Internet connection is paid, and I have just sent them an email asking if any discounts are available for longer stay at the hotel and of the price and available discounts for the internet connection. Might be worth checking (I am also planning to go to Auckland once approved for PR and will need a place to stay while I scout to rent an apartment).

My work has booked us three weeks at the Quadrant in Auckland (right near my work in CBD). We're staying in a 1 bedroom and they also have 2 bedrooms available. They also have washers and dryers in the apartments (big plus for us since we're bringing a 6 month old)

I go to Auckland a few times a year on business.

I always stay at the Quest Carlaw Park. in Parnell.

They are serviced apartments--they have studio, one and two bedroom apts too.

Nice, clean--small kitchen and washer/dryer.

I really like them!

And walking distance to all the Parnell restaurants.

I'll second Quest Parnell. My work often relocates people over from Oz and they always put them up there until they find their own place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast