Thread: Submission guidelines for Wellington branch

Default Submission guidelines for Wellington branch

Hi all,

My ITA guidelines are for submission to the Beijing branch as I sent in my EOI while in Malaysia. However, I have since started working in Wellington so I now need to submit my PR application to the Wellington branch. I don't have the submission guidelines for the Wellington branch, e.g. payment methods accepted, payment amount, to staple or not to staple documents, etc. Could someone post up a copy of the submission guidelines/requirements from the Wellington branch?

Regards,
    Shu

Do you have time to go and visit? They're very friendly and helpful at the front desk

I did make a visit there today, but as my inquiries fall under the "General Inquiries" category I was directed to the phone at the reception counter to call their call center. I will try that tomorrow. Was really hoping I could speak to someone personally. Don't want to screw up our application.

Can the drop box at the Wellington branch be used for PR applications?

Shu

Quote Originally Posted by shoe54 View Post
    I did make a visit there today, but as my inquiries fall under the "General Inquiries" category I was directed to the phone at the reception counter to call their call center. I will try that tomorrow. Was really hoping I could speak to someone personally. Don't want to screw up our application.

Can the drop box at the Wellington branch be used for PR applications?

Shu
    Yep, sure can! That's where ours went, both work permit and PR application. Could no-one help you behind the counter? They were always ever so good when I went there, I do hope they've not suffered cutbacks

Quote Originally Posted by M-Squared View Post
    They were always ever so good when I went there, I do hope they've not suffered cutbacks
    I think this may be the case or maybe we're just terribly unlucky. Submitted WP application in person at the booth. Supposed to take maximum 10 days for work visas applying under essential skills level one, LTSSL and ISSL. It's now been a month and still don't even have a CO! Rang the call centre today and spoke to a very helpful lady who agrees that this simply is not right and will lodge a complaint to the case manager at Wellington branch. She pulled the file and says everything looks good and in order so just needs a CO to approve. You can imagine how frustrating this is. Other people we know have been having the same frustrations with Christchurch branch, but at least they have a valid reason for a backlog - the earthquake. Anyway, that's my moan for today. Will just have to be patient as there is really nothing we can do - unless anyone here has any ideas?