Thread: Returning Original Document (Beijing)

Default Returning Original Document (Beijing)

after offering me WTR,NZIS Beijing wrote in the email that if I want to return my original document back to me,I have to pay the courier fee

Courier fees (if you wish your documents to be returned by courier) of US$25 which must be paid by way of money order OR bank draft made payable to the New Zealand Immigration Service. Please note that bank drafts in US dollars must include a bank fee of US$10;

My Question is what is the Money Order?Is it western Union? I have no idea.

Any previous experience with Money Order to Beijing Branch to return the original docs and passport back ???

Thanks

yes- Western Union is one money order company, probably the best known.

Definition:
    Money order is a financial instrument, issued by a bank or other institution, allowing the individual named on the order to receive a specified amount of cash on demand. Money orders can be obtained at many locations, including a post office, grocery store, or bank, and may require a small fee.

If you go to any bank or currency exchange company, they will be able to issue money order or bank draft (whatever you choose).

Quote Originally Posted by hammed12 View Post
    after offering me WTR,NZIS Beijing wrote in the email that if I want to return my original document back to me,I have to pay the courier fee

Courier fees (if you wish your documents to be returned by courier) of US$25 which must be paid by way of money order OR bank draft made payable to the New Zealand Immigration Service. Please note that bank drafts in US dollars must include a bank fee of US$10;

My Question is what is the Money Order?Is it western Union? I have no idea.

Any previous experience with Money Order to Beijing Branch to return the original docs and passport back ???

Thanks

So I gonna use the western Union and it will be fine right?

NZIS Beijing will only accept money order or bank draft. Do you want CO to go out of the embassy, give his id to western union and receive money? They won't.

Quote Originally Posted by hammed12 View Post