Thread: Fee payment for Residence

Default Fee payment for Residence

Hi friends,
    One quick question about the payment method, as i am not in china. i have to make a bank draft payable to Newzealand immig. service, i am not sure that here banks will make a draft in US Dollars, i will confirm it on monday, but if this is not the possibility, do we have any other option?

You can pay by credit card. I gave NZIS London my credit card number, the CVC number and my signature on their form.

Thanks buddy, but they say "We do not have credit card payment facilities at present", it is the beijing branch

I can use US dollar bank draft payable to NZ immigration but here we should have Dollar account in order to get the dollar bank draft. is there any one from pakistan ??? help help

@jehanzaib_kiani
    You said in the forum that you wanted to do an IQA in July and asked if you need to send the certified copies of the curriculum/syllabus. What did u do ? Did you send the curriculum? Was this curriculum of the year you enrolled or the recent one?
    I am worried coz I need to submit an IQA very soon and I cannot get hold of the curriculum of 1999 when i enrolled.
    Thanks in advance

@jehanzaib, so many people in pakistan pay the amount by US bank draft, just visit any money exchange company, you just need to pay the amount in Rupees (local currency) and they will give you the bank draft in USD (they will charge US 20 to 25 dollars additional for this). I forget the name of the company, but I know its not a big problem, especially in major cities like karachi, lahore, Islamabad. No need to have a account in USD.
    @MK33, for my IQA report, I didn't send any Curriculum for any degree (three degrees for evaluation) and I got my IQA report, without any problem.

Good luck

Dear Jehanzaib

I am from Karachi and recently send my SMC application to SHanghai Branch. I have paid through USD Bank draft which I prepared through NBP exchange company. You can opt for any big exchange companies in Pakistan and they will prepare USD draft against Pakistani Rupees.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    Sohail

thank you friends. i am happy that this forum really worked for me, many people to help each other.

MK33, i had not sent any syllabus copies... i just sent my detailed mark sheet.