I'm in the process of cleaning out closets, de-cluttering, in order to put the house on the market - maybe even earlier than planned.

I'll be in NZ for the month of March and will price some things while I'm there (towels, etc) that will give me an idea of what I need to buy more of before I leave.

Questions:

!. Is there anything you wish you'd brought more of to NZ? (besides Graham crackers).

2. Can I bring my garden hoses and sprinklers? Can't remember if the tap threads are the same as here. (yes, I'll clean them first)

3. What U.S. antiseptic is the equivalent to the fluid used in the UK (begins with a 'J' in the UK....can't remember the name)

4. If or when you make a trip back to the US, what do you buy to take back to NZ?

5. I'm giving away a twig basket as I've read here that they're not allowed - but I've got baskets that are made of seagrass and others of some sort of split wood. Are they OK?

6. Old decoys. I've got a lot of them.

7. I've got a fish sculpture that's about 3 feet long - it's carved from wood and then is finished with an oil or something along those lines - but that's it. Is this considered 'raw wood' and is it allowed into NZ? I would hate to lose it.

8. Food products in glass jars - such as flour.

Thanks.