Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gathering documents for ITA submission | HELP need!

Question Gathering documents for ITA submission | HELP need!

Hi All,

I got the ITA on 17th Jan and need some help regarding document preparation.

1. When ever it mentioned as "•Certified copies or originals AND photocopies" for document proof i.e : Education certificates, birth certificate

• Is it sufficient to get original documents photocopied and certified by a Justice of Peace and send only the certified copies?

1. To claim bonus points for the work experience they are asking bellow stuff,
    2. Certified copies or originals AND photocopies of work references including job responsibilities. Evidence of your work experience as outlined in Section G of the enclosed Application for Residence Guide. Please ensure that your letters for work experience include the start and finish dates. (Certified copies of your payslips, tax records and Social Security records would also facilitate your application procedure)[/I]

• Do I have to submit a reference letter + all these stuff (Certified copies of your payslips, tax records and Social Security records would also facilitate your application procedure) or just employer reference letter would do?

• If I have to send pay slips, how many of them I have to get certified. My experience is 4.5 years in one company and it starts from June 2006 & continues, Is it enough to get one pay slip certified ?

Thanks
    Last edited by lilKiwi; 19th January 2011 at 08:56 PM.

1. yes, only certified copies.
    2.certified copies of the appointment letter, experience certificate (original), salary certificate indicating also the tax details and last three months pay slips (what I did). You may send the first month pay slip and last two months, just my 2 cents.

1. Yes it will be sufficient (but I sent all the originals and a set of photocopies, and my originals were returned to me with in couple of days)

2.I sent the following
    i ) Letter from employer - with startdate/end date/job responsibilities
    ii ) Appointment letter (Contract) & the confirmation letter
    iii) Salary/designation revision letters
    iv) Last pay slip (cant remember whether I sent last 3 moths pay slips or not)

I sent originals of all the above documents along with a set of photocopies. Included USD35 extra for return courier and I got all the originals delivered back to me with in 3 days.

Thank you very much friends!

Hi friends,

Further to above post Do we have to send Original Passports for verification at the ITA submission stage OR Certified photo copies of all the pages of the passports would do ???

TX

We only sent the certified photo copies. Not all pages but pages with your details, like the personal details with picture, the signature, etc.

The ITA document should have mentioned "Not to send original passport". Our ITA pack from Beijing emphasized this part. Please do check your ITA instruction again.

what I remember we had submitted certified copies of passport while submitting our ITA and later we are being asked to submit the original passport for verification. Other than medical and police certificate you can submit certified copies for the rest of the documents .

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer12 View Post
    iv) Last pay slip (cant remember whether I sent last 3 moths pay slips or not)
    First and Last pay slips were enough for me to get WTR

My ITA pack also emphasized on "Not to send original passport". I need to submit to Shanghai branch. But the immigration officer (sending me ITA) insists on sending certified copy of all pages of passports.
    @ Snowy Apple - Did you ITA pack also said copy of all pages or just copy of relevant pages? Was there any mention?

Hi Hope you hold a Sri Lankan Passport...If so you should send the clear photocopies from the following passport pages after getting them certified as true copies.

If it’s a “N” series Passport: Page 2, 3, 4, and 5 + if there are any amendments those pages
    If it’s a “M” series one: Page 2, 3, 6, and 7 + amendment pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast