Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone bought one of these?

Default anyone bought one of these?

That looks like my sister-in-law's! She uses it almost obsessively since the earthquake, in case they get rumbled out of house in the middle of the night and there are no clean clothes. Literally puts it on every night.

I used it a couple of times while house-sitting for them and found the settings and options a little confusing, but not something I couldn't learn and get used too

a good buy at 5 hundy then?

I haven't heard any complaints about cost or fitness for purpose, but value for money: that part I can't answer, and I don't know what they paid.

I haven't bought a washer here and not intending to at the mo, as our front-loader just came off the boat, so my knowledge doesn't extend to anything involving the price of new washers - sorry!

Yes we bought one on boxing day...no complaints here...all good

Quote Originally Posted by victoria24 View Post
    a good buy at 5 hundy then?
    yes very good for a 9kg hence why we bought it

cool as. the puppy is in the boot of the car. just need the enthusiasm to lift it out and the old one in... phew!

Prepare to have anything delicate wrecked and nothing washed that well. Plus, I imagine it guzzles water and power like there's no tomorrow.

Actually it was more power and water efficient (according to the stickers) then our old washer

Quote Originally Posted by sophiedb View Post
    I haven't heard any complaints about cost or fitness for purpose, but value for money: that part I can't answer, and I don't know what they paid.

I haven't bought a washer here and not intending to at the mo, as our front-loader just came off the boat, so my knowledge doesn't extend to anything involving the price of new washers - sorry!
    Sorry to hijack the thread.... but a quick question Sophie, we were planning on leaving/ selling our washing machine and our tumble drier when we leave the UK. You obviously brought yours - do you regret it, did you need to do anything to it or is it just a case of "plug and play"?

Thanks

Simon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast