Thread: My IQA is in "Quality Checking" phase

Smile My IQA is in "Quality Checking" phase

Hi all,

I sent my original docs to NZQA to get an IQA for SMC. They received my documents on 6th January 2011 and since 19th January 2011 the status of application shows "Quality Checking" phase; meaning "Evaluation" and "Report Preparation" have already been done. Does it mean they are close to sending out my IQA result? Which phase takes longest time (i.e. contacting the issuing universities for verification)??

Thank you.

Its a matter of few days now, once it is in quality checking stage, next is courier so you won't have to wait longer now.

Congrats Pakiboy. I hope you will get a level you expected.
    Hey! Did you send the certified curriculum as well? Did it have syllabus of all the courses you studied?And if you did was it of the same year you got enrolled or was it a present one?
    Cheers
    MK

Quote Originally Posted by MK33 View Post
    Congrats Pakiboy. I hope you will get a level you expected.
    Hey! Did you send the certified curriculum as well? Did it have syllabus of all the courses you studied?And if you did was it of the same year you got enrolled or was it a present one?
    Cheers
    MK
    Hi MK33,
    I only sent original degrees, original transcripts and original appointment letters. That's it! No syllabus, no detailed course outline.
    But I'm glad it is happening fast. From many guys stories, I thought it would take upto 4 months.
    From your signature it appears you are in same lot as mine (EOI selction). Do you also have same April 22 deadline? which INZ branch? mine is Shanghai.

Cheers

I am still hunting for the curriculum. This is wasting my time. If I cant get hold of it within this week, I will do what you did. I hope NZQA will assess it within 2 months.
    I got until May.
    Mine is also Shanghai branch.

Even I sent only the same set of docs sent by pakiboy....
    @pakiboy - Now its a matter of few more days ..