Thread: Tax

Default Tax

Hello All,
    Whas it like there with Dog tax? as i live in Germany and were i live we pay 60€ for the first dog and then 120€ for the others (when youve got more that is)
    if youve got a dog that is on the Dangerous dog list then you might have to pay up to 1000 €

It varies by council but here an example:-
    Neutered dogs $93.00
    Non-neutered dogs $132.00

It is called dog registration fee in NZ so a search on that should bring up the information that you want.

They also responsible owner scheme were the fees are less.

Ian

I think i could class my self as responsable owner, i do god training and there always insured and taxed, as here they dont like my kind of dog and your stopped often to check

what is your kind of dog?

Some dogs (like Pitbulls) are not allowed to be imported into NZ.

you have to have proof of neuting something we did not have as our dog was a rescue dog to be a responsible owner you also have to take a test, have your property inspected etc not as simple as it seems and dog insurnace is available but not common and difficult to obtain for the older animal!

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Wellington City Council charges $115 for a neutered dog annually. If you're a responsible dog owner, it's $58. For Welly, here's the info, but as IanW99 says, it varies completely by Council. Most will let you have two dogs, no problem, but you need a special permit for more.

The dogs i will be bringing will be my American Bulldog ( 6 years ) and my Staffordshire Bullterrier ( 6 months), im hoping to be able to put them in togeather in Quarantine, then there not alone, ( im a big softy ) lol