Thread: Looking for a great car in Whangarei!

Default Looking for a great car in Whangarei!

We are returning to the Uk on 20th April. We are selling our Toyota Corolla 1.8GX Hatchback, 2007, 42,000k, tow bar fitted, 18 months of Toyota Signature warranty remains together with free WOF for same period. Colour is Aztec blue. This is an extremely reliable car bought direct from the garage, petrol with good fuel economy. PRICE $17,995 PM me if interested.

Thanks

Bilbo

That is a pretty good price vs km for a Corolla. We looked at the Toyota dealership about 4-6wks ago, they wanted $20-23k for Corolla's with 70,000-80,000km on them...in Whangarei.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to NZ View Post
    That is a pretty good price vs km for a Corolla. We looked at the Toyota dealership about 4-6wks ago, they wanted $20-23k for Corolla's with 70,000-80,000km on them...in Whangarei.
    Thanks for that. Will be looking to get this car sold inApril this year if interested. Also selling a table and 6 chairs + 1 huge leather half circle shaped suite. It has been a hard decision to return but due to business problems in the UK we need to go back We hope to come back if possible in Jan 2012 however.

Fortunately we didn't bring too much over apart from one very expensive, very loved, extremely well travelled cat!

Although I am looking forward to returning I am feel full of intrepidation about the immediate future.

Where to live? One house south vs one flat north? 2 lovely tennants looking after our interests.

Going back to the NHS !! I just don't know if I can hack it anymore!!

I guess we will just have to see what we feel when we return and take it from there.

Whangarei has been great and we have had a wonderful time making lots of friends etc.

Got carried away but feeling very confused at present!

Bilbo