Thread: Fingerprint Service Auckland

Default Fingerprint Service Auckland

Hi,
    I was wondering if somebody knows a fingerprint service in Auckland. Or do I just walk into a police station and ask them to take my fingerprints.
    Moreover, in order to receive a USA police certificate, I need to download the FBI fingerprint card (do I just print it on a normal A4 piece of paper). What about other countries that require fingerprints (eg UAE). Can I also use the FBI card, because it isnt mentioned anywhere that they need specific fingerprint cards.
    thanks for your help'!

Quote Originally Posted by NewZealand View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering if somebody knows a fingerprint service in Auckland. Or do I just walk into a police station and ask them to take my fingerprints.
    We had to book an appointment with the police as it is only available at specific stations. We went to Browns Bay on the North Shore.

Hi,
    Moreover, in order to receive a USA police certificate, I need to download the FBI fingerprint card (do I just print it on a normal A4 piece of paper). What about other countries that require fingerprints (eg UAE). Can I also use the FBI card, because it isnt mentioned anywhere that they need specific fingerprint cards.
    thanks for your help'!
    Can't help you on the specifics - Sorry. However I think I might know one reason why you are here...

Quote Originally Posted by ralf-nz View Post
    However I think I might know one reason why you are here...
    Don't we all have a reason to be here, although I am very curious to hear about mine.

Don't we all have a reason to be here, although I am very curious to hear about mine.
    Wouldn't that be one? However, shoot, I'm curious.
    Last edited by ralf-nz; 26th January 2011 at 10:44 PM.

Well, mine is to look at various options and ways to get to the goal. Not more, not less. Having said that, I wouldn't even call it a look or consideration yet, as it is more a gathering of information. Decisions can be made at a later stage - much later.

Well, mine is to look at various options and ways to get to the goal. Not more, not less. Having said that, I wouldn't even call it a look or consideration yet, as it is more a gathering of information. Decisions can be made at a later stage - much later.
    Where is your dedication and your commitment?

However I like you're honesty...