Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily deal websites

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Default Daily deal websites

I wasn't sure if this has been mentioned in the past, but there are a TON of daily deal websites that give you really great offers on places to go and things to do and stuff to buy. So I thought I'd list them. Feel free to add if I've missed any.

www.grabone.co.nz (also does booze and tees)
    www.groupy.co.nz
    www.spreets.co.nz
    www.dailydo.co.nz
    www.1day.co.nz (make sure you check out the links at the top for tee-shirts, wine and 1-day-out)
    www.nzsale.co.nz
    www.grabaseat.co.nz (for flights of course!)

I will admit to buying 3 vouchers for $1 Hell Pizza and a voucher for 2 beers for $2!! (all from Groupy who've had some great deals this week!).

Admittedly not all of NZ is covered by these, but I also used them for when we went on hols to Taupo. I kept checking out Grab One's deals for Taupo and got two meal vouchers and cheap transport for the Tongariro Crossing.

For beauty stuff, www.strawberrynet.com has been recommended to me today.

Fantastic!

I admit to falling for the $1 Hell Pizza - well it was all over the internet that day, how could you avoid it?

Got some lovely wine from grabonebottle.co.nz and of course the Hell voucher!

www.groupy.co.nz had $1 deals on Hell Pizza (last Tuesday & wednesday). Thanks Manks

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Apparently the Hell/Groupy deal was the biggest and fastest selling in deal history. They sold 10,000 by about 10am and then added another 2,000 that sold out in less than 30 minutes. Another 5,000 then went on sale on Wednesday it was that popular. I'm not sure Hell will do that again in a hurry! We even got a pizza on Tuesday night. It was chaos!

No. 1, it was not just pizza....it was PIZZA!!!! ) and no. 2, they had such awesome deal.

One of my colleague forwarded an email and I could count at least 8 of us forwarding it to families...it was nothing less than a fabulous deal ever.,

how did you manage 3? I thoought it was limited to ! each I did the same in my office I think 10 of us applied the debate was whether not to use them for a joint lunch!!!! or at home

Quote Originally Posted by Janey View Post
    how did you manage 3?
    Family of three

+1
    We just arrived in auckland, and these are some great deals, esp if you are in the downtown area
    now we just need to get hold of an entertainment book http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/.../auckland.aspx which we used quite a bit in chch and back in the states (when we lived in city)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast