Thread: become pregnant while waiting for PR

Default become pregnant while waiting for PR

Dear All,

I have just found out that I'm unexpectedly pregnant. While this is a great news, but I am afraid the timing is not quite right since we are still waiting for our SMC application to be processed.
    So far we have submitted our ITA for 4 months through Auckland Branch.
    Do you think my pregnancy will delay my PR application process?
    If anyone have any similar situation, I will be thankful if you can share me the experience.

Many thanks,
    Aisyah

Hi……… I don't think it is a prob...Since I went through the same process....Only thing they will exempt x-ray in medical and after the baby is born they will request you to submit it. Further there is an additional form to fill and send in order to include the baby too. In the meantime when they request, you have to send the baby’s medical as well, doctors advice to wait till, it turns 3 months to do the medical check up.

Anyway Congradz……….on the good news…Happy for you guys…….

Hi April18,
    Thank you for your positive response, I really appreciate it The thing is, I already submitted my ITA and medical check up. I just hope that with my pregnancy, NZ immigration will not delay the ITA verification process.

I hope your pregnancy went well so as your immigration process

Cheers,
    Aisyah

Pregnancy ....Yes..........But still in the waiting game for Imm.Process...Lets hope for the best...