Thread: Status still showing Application Received?

Default Status still showing Application Received?

Hi,
    I have submitted my application after receiving the ITA on Jun 2009 and attended the interview on Dec 2010 from New Delhi branch. However after the interview CO wants me to send the IELTS score and I am going to send the IELTS score in couple of days.”
    Now, my question is “still Immigration NZ website shows my application status as Application Received” from Jun 2009.is it OK or should it suppose to be changed after the interview (or by this time)?

Mine also shows still "Application Received". HOWEVER, right after the interview the Full Medical's date was updated from 30 Nov 2010 to 5 March 2011, which clearly indicates that something was happening with my account. Did you experience similar change?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcho View Post
    Mine also shows still "Application Received". HOWEVER, right after the interview the Full Medical's date was updated from 30 Nov 2010 to 5 March 2011, which clearly indicates that something was happening with my account. Did you experience similar change?

Hi,
    Can you please tell me what is the exact step to check the medical status?.
    Because I am not seeing any status update for medical in my application.

When you click on "Find out more" just under Application Received, you will see a new page with more information. At the bottom there is something like this:
    Certificate Type Date Received Status
    Full Medical 05 Mar 2011 Received

Check it out

@bagathbtech : The status will be appeared as "Application Received" ever after the interview untill the final decession made on your application.
    @nikcho : For your change in medical date ,there is nothing to worry about as your interview has been done.Even in my case my medical date is appearing as the date one month ahead of my interview date.