Thread: Trademe help

Default Trademe help

Hello: I would like some help in contacting a TradeMe member, I cannot do this myself as I live in uk & would need your help if you can in either getting a message to a member of TradeMe or by giving this member my e-mail address which is TKD1701@gmail.com.
    This member has for sale over a year's set of comics that they have relisted. The trader is Peter A from Papakura city, trades as A1_trader. The item/s I want to buy is number listing: #: 352315514

I would be so grateful if I could get this member's contact detail (e-mail address) or if you could pass on my e-mail address to them, perhaps you can let them know that I wish to buy the comics and will of course pay for all packaging postage costs involved. I understand that I may be asking a lot but I used to read these comics as a child and when my mother was house clearing when I left for uni she threw out all my old comics not realising they were really important nostalgically to me.

The listing ends on Sunday and I only found it yesterday. Not much time to find help! Please can anyone put me in touch with this seller? I know he can't sell me anything on there but if he doesn't have a buyer after listing twice he may consider selling to me.

Please e-mail me directly & let me know if you can gain access somehow to this members TradeMe listing or know someone who can, I saw other people trying to emigrate to NZ have had problems using trademe so I was hoping someone kind could help me too. Thank you in anticipation. (Am happy to provide my FB or Ebay details. I have 100% ratings Finneuwf7 on ebay) Happy to pay seller upfront if he will accept me.
    Yours gratefully, Linda

Please help if you can!

Just posted a link to this tread on TradeMe for you.

Thank you Roger. I hope the seller will see it and contact me. Many thanks.

Tried doing the same but Trademe displayed some error stating my account might be revoked if I try skipping auction process

Talking

Well, what happened!?