Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Participate in a short online survey about your experiences settling in New Zealand

Default Participate in a short online survey about your experiences settling in New Zealand

Do you have something to say about your experiences settling into New Zealand?

I am working on a project with The Office of Ethnic Affairs and researchers with the Centre for Applied Cross-Cultural Research at Victoria University of Wellington and would like to invite you to participate in a survey regarding the opportunities and challenges migrants in New Zealand experience.

The survey is for migrants 16 years of age and older born outside of New Zealand who have been living in the country for five years OR LESS. Migrants from any country are welcome to participate. The survey is in English.

The survey takes no more than 30 minutes to finish, and is completely anonymous. In addition, you will be offered the chance to win a $250 New World, Dick Smith, or Warehouse voucher for your participation (double your chances and get your partner to do the survey as well!!).

To take the survey or for more information, please visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/migrant

Thank you for your interest!

Preliminary survey results will be posted on the CACR website (www.victoria.ac.nz/cacr) in May 2011, and I will put in a short post here about the findings as well.

Thanks very much!!

Do we have to be residents or will any permit do?

Quote Originally Posted by dilanium View Post
    Do we have to be residents or will any permit do?
    No and yes!

(Just finished it.)

That is one of the more interesting surveys of this sort, well done.

Only thing I have missed is the opportunity for a direct feedback. I would have liked to express that I enjoyed the survey!
    The medical section was a new one for me in this situation.
    Just one thing that irritated me was the introduction of some "organiz(sic!)ation" on one page without explaining that this is referring to the page before; however...

Done!

Done..

Thank you all for doing the survey. I will pass your comments on to the head researcher (I'm lower down on the food chain on this one).

Yes, thanks for asking, you can be here on any sort of permit and still participate!

done!!

Done

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast