I've been sent this opportunity through the Hutt Settlement Support team:

Job opportunity with ECCC (EMPLOYERS' CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CENTRAL)
Job Description for Software Designer and Developer
Full-time position Wellington

Role

The primary responsibility is design and development of our software products, including support and troubleshooting. The role requires applying software development knowledge and experience,to improve our products, support our customers and other team members.

We are looking for an experienced software designer and developer. Prior knowledge of the TCL language is not necessary; experience with modern scripting languages would be an advantage, as would relational database design and development experience.

To qualify, you have to be part of the ECCC Skilled Newcomers Programme. Please check your eligibility with the attached brochure. If you are eligible, you will need to complete the registration form attached , and send it in together with your CV to Kirstie (her contact details are listed below). She will then assist with your application.

Kirstie Mill
Employment Services Programme Co-ordinator
Business Mentors Co-ordinator
EMPLOYERS' CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CENTRAL
2nd Floor, Lumley House, 3-11 Hunter Street
P O Box 1087, Wellington 6140
Direct dial: 470 9949
M: 021 864498
Ph: 473 7224
Fax: 473 4501
kirstie.mill@eccc.org.nz
www.eccc.org.nz

I've uploaded the files as zipped pdfs as that's the only way I can get them to the right size. Both the job opportunity and the registration form are also available as word docs, but you will need to PM me, and I'll then be able to email them across to you.