Thread: Christchurch - GSOH at it's best!

Talking Christchurch - GSOH at it's best!

A great listing and some amazing photos:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/357989041

For sale 1 owner 25 - 30 tonne landscape feature (answers to the name Rocky) ...

He is in pristine condition (just a little bit of concrete dust). Suitable for garden feature, or as in our case a magnificent addition to your living area.

Rocky will enhance your "indoor outdoor" flow considerably, especially if you load him in through the garage roof like we did..........

I saw this in the paper this morning and it cheered me up no end. Simply great!

Liz

Awesome!

Lol

Was just wondering if someone had seen this +/- posted a link! Some of the questions and answers are sheer genius

I am a single woman and would like to know if Rocky is interested in a serious relationship. He has some traits of my ex, e.g no personality, stoned all the time, sits on his arse and does nothing and I guarantee the tv remote is under him somewhere. This makes me believe that him and I could enter into a rock-solid relationship. Also do we have to trim his moss or do you think he could handle been waxed?? maid4pleasure (159 ) 1:48 am, Tue 1 Mar