Thread: NZIMED views and feedback required

Default NZIMED views and feedback required

hi all,

hope you all are doing good.

i have received my ITA and have to get a medical examination done for the ITA.

i searched internet about the same in Auckland and came across this website http://www.nzimed.co.nz/

i have had a thorough look at the site and it seems promising.

but the thing is no where it is mentioned in the ITA and also the medical report form (INZ 1007) doesn't mention about this facility and how to use it.

has anyone used this facility and how to use it?
    is it reliable?

please pour in with your views. it shall definitely help.

Hey there! It's in the Immigration Site. Check the link below.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/templates/Content/ListsPopup.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={47E0D BEF-89B9-4DDE-A6F3-51C7DD4C029C}&NRORIGINALURL=/migrant/stream/work/skilledmigrant/LinkAdministration/ToolboxLinks/paneldoctors.htm%3flevel%3d1&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&lev el=1

IMHO - just sounds like you are adding a further element to your application that isn't really necessary. We just collected our medical report and included them with our application paperwork, all kept together, all nice and simple and quick.

Do you have some specific reason for trusting your forms to someone else? Special circumstances?

For info, we used Panmure Surgery - very reasonable price too
    Last edited by YouMeAndThree; 14th March 2011 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mangotea View Post
    Hey there! It's in the Immigration Site. Check the link below.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/templates/Content/ListsPopup.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={47E0D BEF-89B9-4DDE-A6F3-51C7DD4C029C}&NRORIGINALURL=/migrant/stream/work/skilledmigrant/LinkAdministration/ToolboxLinks/paneldoctors.htm%3flevel%3d1&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&lev el=1
    hey thanks

i got an appointment at the symonds street medical center and they have told that they give paper based reports so i have dropped the idea of this online thing.

i will update the thread once i get my medical report.

Quote Originally Posted by YouMeAndThree View Post
    IMHO - just sounds like you are adding a further element to your application that isn't really necessary. We just collected our medical report and included them with our application paperwork, all kept together, all nice and simple and quick.

Do you have some specific reason for trusting your forms to someone else? Special circumstances?

For info, we used Panmure Surgery - very reasonable price too
    hi, thanks for the info

you are right, i have decided to follow the conventional way of paper based forms as it seemed more convenient to me.

thanks for the reply.

I'll be using NZimed for my medical next Wednesday, will update this thread if all goes well (or not!)

I can't recommend NZimed highly enough. I went to the medical centre first thing Wednesday, and by 5pm I was informed by email that my results are ready. Since it's online, I did not have to waste time picking up my results.

As all the tests came back OK it was immediately sent to INZ.

Barely 24 hours later, I got another email from NZimed that INZ has finished reviewing my medical certificate and is waiting for the rest of my visa application. There's also an option to print out the completed INZ 1007 form in PDF.

Quick, no fuss, secure - no big x-ray to carry around, no original form to lose/damage, no delays in submission. If only the rest of the immigration process was as straightforward!