Thread: EOI questions!

Question EOI questions!

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the followings question when completing the EOI, seems a little silly but want to be sure...

In the family part it asks you to name all familiy members, is this really ALL family you have or just any going to NZ on your application? It is just me and my partner on the EOI so do I just put none, or name parents etc who live in the UK?

Many Thanks for any comments...

Hol

Quote Originally Posted by Hols View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone help me with the followings question when completing the EOI, seems a little silly but want to be sure...

In the family part it asks you to name all familiy members, is this really ALL family you have or just any going to NZ on your application? It is just me and my partner on the EOI so do I just put none, or name parents etc who live in the UK?

Many Thanks for any comments...

Hol
    This question has been asked ans answered frequently - there should be several threads on it.

However: YES - this in general is "really ALL family" closely related to you.

Default Thanks for quick reply...

Quote Originally Posted by ralf-nz View Post
    This question has been asked ans answered frequently - there should be several threads on it.

However: YES - this in general is "really ALL family" closely related to you.
    Thank you for your quick reply, this is very helpful as the supporting info does not make it to clear.

Cheers

Hols

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

I thought an example might help so here's who we included, and didn't.

For me: included
    Parents (including deceased father and stepdad)
    Sister

For hubby: Included
    Parents

Excluded were:
    Brother-in-law
    Nephew/Niece
    Aunts/Uncles/Cousins
    Grandparents

No issues whatsoever and I'm sure this is answered in the supporting documentation somewhere. It confused me because the online form has all these options, but the guidance notes specified only very close rellies.