Thread: Reccie Tickets bought!

Default Reccie Tickets bought!

Hi All,
    Just bought Reccie tickets for Aug -planning on north island. 4 weeks Can't wait!

However my parents have asked if we are thinking about emmigrating. We haven't made a decision yet, but I said yes we were thinking about it.

Not the answer they wanted!

We were going to tell them if we decided to go.

Any ideas on places to see?

We are going to get back in touch with some recruitment agencies for when we go. So our itineray is unknown yet, but ideas are welcome.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

What are your interests, and what kind of place would you LIKE to live in? That will help people suggest things for you.

We did a reccie trip before we came over and ended up not living anywhere we had been to see! Would suggest that you consider where you are likely to get work, then radius out from there. I refused to look at Auckland when we came as I didn't want to be in a big city, and my OH got a job in Auckland, we moved right out and he catches a ferry to work so we both have what we want.

We weren't realistic when we did our reccie and probably wasted a time & money, but its all good now.

We stayed in Kitchen Cabin's at campsites when we did our trip to save money, hired a car and drove lots.

Just finished 3 weeks in NZ. Did campervan this time, car last time. Drove AKL-Mt Manganui-Rotorua-Lake Taupo-AKL, Coromandel, Northland and hubby flew to Welly to meet recruiters.
    Will post more later as just got it last night. Let me know if you need more info.
    PS fly Air NZ.