Thread: INZ contact e-mail address?

Default INZ contact e-mail address?

Does anybody know the general contact e-mail address of Immigration New Zealand? Either the Wellington office or the London branch.

INZ’s websites doesn’t give a general e-mail address, and neither of the categories under “contact” to choose from is suitable for my purpose (not a complaint; not a feedback regarding services, privacy or their website; yet for general enquiries there is only a database to search that doesn’t provide the answer I am looking for).

I tried info@immigration.govt.nz, but my mail was returned -“delivery failed”.

I don’t want to make a phone enquiry because I want to get an answer in writing.

Thanks.
    Emka

Not only a data base. They ask if it was not the right answer; bottom right corner. And there a new site can be opened with a contact form: http://dol.govt.nz/immigration/knowledgebase/contact

Quote Originally Posted by ralf-nz View Post
    Not only a data base. They ask if it was not the right answer; bottom right corner. And there a new site can be opened with a contact form: http://dol.govt.nz/immigration/knowledgebase/contact
    Thanks. But that's unfortunately an online form, not an e-mail address. I would need to send them an enquiry with a PDF attachment from which my problem would be immediately obvious. It would make it much easier than explaining the situation in full prose und unnecessarily wordy.

Quote Originally Posted by emka View Post
    Thanks. But that's unfortunately an online form, not an e-mail address. I would need to send them an enquiry with a PDF attachment from which my problem would be immediately obvious. It would make it much easier than explaining the situation in full prose und unnecessarily wordy.
    Sorry I didn't test that far ; re attachment.

I recall that you could submit attachments when you are registered with INZ. Is that an option for you?

Quote Originally Posted by emka View Post

I tried info@immigration.govt.nz, but my mail was returned -“delivery failed”.

I don’t want to make a phone enquiry because I want to get an answer in writing.

Thanks.
    Emka
    google is my best friend , see the below link and i hope this helps

http://www.enz.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-32040.html

Email: skilledmigrantslondon@dol.govt.nz

Thanks for your input. I decided to give it a try at the Berlin embassy whose e-mail address is on their website. Writing to skilledmigrants@... in London felt a bit funny because my enquiry isn’t about anything in the skilled migrant category. But if the Berlin embassy doesn’t answer within the next few days, I may well resort to one of your suggestions.