Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Stupidest Question Ever

Red face The Stupidest Question Ever

foks, i'm embarrased to ask this but it's been niggling at me for a couple of weeks, so here goes. one of my mates in london says that everyone from nz he's ever met looks odd. now i'm no great looker myself so i don't mind living somewhere where people look odd. do the folks in nz look more odd/weird than people in the uk or is there no difference?

Since no one else is going to answer your question.

Answer: Your friend is an idiot.

Considering that the original basis of the caucasian gene-pool in NZ was all the migrants from the UK, what do you think is likely to be the answer? Get your family and friends around you and look in the mirror!

Well, that's as far as people themselves (their bodies) are concerned.

If your mate meant that the New Zealanders he'd met in London stood out because their clothes weren't normal for the UK, that could well be the case, since they would have shopped in NZ, and the norms and fashions are different.

the bells... the bells...

Ha ha ha ha.........Is this person for real?

Just read this out loud to my partner and we had a good laugh.

Considering your friend lives in London, maybe he should take a good look around there first before passing judgement?

Still laughing............

This is going to make my husband laugh - he is a Kiwi and since I met him, in all honesty, I have to say I've always told him he's one of very few good looking Kiwi men I've ever met.

So the answer is no they're not weird looking, but I would say they're not the best looking race in the world - in my opinion only though.

Your mates not an Aussie by any chance.

It's not Norfolk, you know!

Quote Originally Posted by crosstick View Post
    foks, i'm embarrased to ask this but it's been niggling at me for a couple of weeks, so here goes. one of my mates in london says that everyone from nz he's ever met looks odd. now i'm no great looker myself so i don't mind living somewhere where people look odd. do the folks in nz look more odd/weird than people in the uk or is there no difference?
    I agree, this is the stupidest question. Maybe your mate should go for an eye test.

Anyway, Kiwis may be less trendy and accessorised than fashion-conscious people in London but if anything they look better (healthier, trimmer) and most definitely not odd.

I don't know, there is something to it. Most of them seem to have some shoulder injury complaint which surfaces on mention of the world cup (a chip perhaps?) and also some significant spinal slackness brought on by the sight of a frenchman.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast