Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good exchange company NZ to UK

Default Good exchange company NZ to UK

We're moving back to the UK, and wondered if anyone could reccommmend a good company to exchange our money with
    Thanks

Cath XX

We use Hifx. Need to get it sorted before you go though with proof of identity. May be a bit of a faff from the UK though as they only take telephone instructions NZ>UK and not internet (yet). You call up, arrange a deal, then send the cash by (internet) bank transfer from your NZ account to their NZ account. Took abou t5 days all in from calling to cash avaialble in UK account. Note that a UK>NZ hifx account is separate to the NZ>UK one, albeit they are linked companies, but the legislation/regulation differs.

we used it both ways and had no problems yes they are separate companies but do talk to each other !

Thanks Guys

XX

I've used tranzfers, you can monitor the rate, discuss with their traders etc.

I've used a company called rabbitfx www.rabbitfx.com. You can do it all over the internet and it's completely transparent. You can see the mid market price and the rate you are getting so no hidden charges or fees. Also the guy I dealt with there, Richard Arundel was so helpful.

Mark

We used Moneycorp who are based in London, so very easy to deal with once you are back in the UK. All we had to do once we had sealed the deal was to arrange a transfer of our NZ dollars from our NZ bank account to Moneycorp's NZ dollar bank account in the UK. I spoke to my NZ bank before we left about authorising an international transfer from overseas.

I use NZforex from all over the world either way. excellent service all done by internet & they always call me within 10 minutes to ensure it is me.

We're moving back to Christchurch in October and are using Foreign Currency Exchange to send funds home. I reckon they can send money the other way, too, considering they're UK-based and there are no fees/commission

we use ukforex with no probs at all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast