Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: problems adding work experience for EOI

Default problems adding work experience for EOI

Hi,

I am trying to submit for my EOI; however, I am unable to add additional work experience. It's always redirecting my to an error page.

I have made sure that my data are correct, remove all unnecessary texts but still I get the error page.

Is anyone else having this problem? how was it resolved?...

The options I can think of are:
    1- Since, I only have 1 set of work experience available; I might as well put in the dates from when I started working until current and just break them down on the details below.

or 2- I'll just go for manual application, it'll take longer and cost more but if that's the only option I have left, then so be it..

Thanks in advance

Hi,
    Have you checked the date of services (for the employment) it may be overlapping with each other and if that is not the case; save you EOI, then try to open it after some time and I think this will work.( probably you are getting the error because of the overload of the application.
    Last edited by bagathbtech; 13th April 2011 at 04:39 PM.

Hi bagathbtech,

I checked and double checked, still the same.
    I even deleted the EOI and created a new one
    I also tried to add 1 by 1, but I am unable to add even just 1...

Just really feeling helpless here coz I am wanting to prefer to submit thru online rather than mailing the EOI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by herbert.lacay View Post
    Hi bagathbtech,

I checked and double checked, still the same.
    I even deleted the EOI and created a new one
    I also tried to add 1 by 1, but I am unable to add even just 1...

Just really feeling helpless here coz I am wanting to prefer to submit thru online rather than mailing the EOI

Thanks

Hi,
    Can you tell me what is the exact error message you are getting (or whether the page itself crashing?)
    My idea may look like crazy but believe me this may work some times ….!!!
    Please try to do the same from different computer(may be in you pc some of the VB or JAVA scripts may not work probably!!)

I have also tried switching to different browsers and machine i.e. different browsers @ home and office, different machines @ home or @ work; still the same

here's the error i get:
    “The website has found a potential problem with the text you may have entered on a form page. Please complete the form page again, retyping the information, and resubmit the page.

If you continue to experience similar problems, please refer to the contacts page for reporting website errors.

Please include the following support ID: 15443836896396707903”
    I have done all the checking and made sure everything's correct and I still get the error page...

[QUOTE=herbert.lacay;403824]I have also tried switching to different browsers and machine i.e. different browsers @ home and office, different machines @ home or @ work; still the same

here's the error i get:

Hold on let me try!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert.lacay View Post
    I have also tried switching to different browsers and machine i.e. different browsers @ home and office, different machines @ home or @ work; still the same

here's the error i get:

I have done all the checking and made sure everythiorrect and I still get the error page...

Hi,
    just now i tried to add the work details in a EOI and i also get the same problem.So may be you should contact them and explain the problem

i have sent emails to them already.
    thanks for confirming that there is an issue on the site...

ZombieDraxx Guest

There site definitely has issues. I can't manage my account details and for my online profile with immigration.govt.nz

When I put in an issues they say we know we're having technical issues but can't help you and the only thing we can do is try to use your current user name and password and try it from our end...

We had this same issue back in December when we were filling out our EOI. It took them a few days to sort it out and then it was fine. It's definitely a glitch in the system... frustrating, but be patient.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast