Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: next EOI selection - keep this updated to know the selected ones

Default next EOI selection - keep this updated to know the selected ones

i have read many thread that EOI happens every two wednesdays as the reports shows that, based on that today should be the latest EOI selection.
    right?
    keep this updated to know the selected ones eveytime

Today is Thursday, the draw would have been yesterday.

iam still up, so i still feel it Wednesday

Feel all you like, but the draw was yesterday!

when do u think report will be issued? so i can have an idea before submit my EOI

What's it matter. I say this in 2 ways. First, there's no advantage to submitting much before the date of the draw, it's not done in order submitted. On the spin side, the points you have now will be the points you have in 10 days time, so really you may as well just get the form in.

my question was about the report to expect wat is my points situation in the current selection

TRY HERE.

http://formshelp.immigration.govt.nz...ts/2011eoi.htm

WE Just were selected with 110 points and no job offer. I do have a job on the LTSSL though... so that obviously helped.

I'm curious - if applying with the qualification and no job offer (points somewhere between 105-115) is there a chance to get pulled from the pool? The results I have been reading from the pool all say with work experience. I have the qualification to be a teacher (Elementary school pre-k to grade 6, Special Education pre-k to grade 12), but I've only the work experience with regular Elementary Education grades 1-5 so it seems I'm missing the work experience even though I do have the qualification under the Special Needs category.

Quote Originally Posted by Millesverige View Post
    I'm curious - if applying with the qualification and no job offer (points somewhere between 105-115) is there a chance to get pulled from the pool? The results I have been reading from the pool all say with work experience. I have the qualification to be a teacher (Elementary school pre-k to grade 6, Special Education pre-k to grade 12), but I've only the work experience with regular Elementary Education grades 1-5 so it seems I'm missing the work experience even though I do have the qualification under the Special Needs category.
    As i just posted above.. we were selected on the first draw. We had 110 points and no job offer. I do have work experience in my field, but it is non NZ experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast