Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pet shipping - Golden Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    From what I have been told the changes came into effect last Thursday for dogs leaving the UK
    We've been told the 27th June is the day the quarantine comes into force. Animals coming from the UK after that date will need to do 10 days in quarantine.

From what I have been told the changes came into effect last Thursday for dogs leaving the UK
    I saw that today, thanks. Sorry had not checked website in a week.
    Very happy, means he can fly earlier and only 10 days quarantine. Now just got to contend with high temps in summer leaving in DC and going via CA!

Quote Originally Posted by whakapapa View Post
    We've been told the 27th June is the day the quarantine comes into force. Animals coming from the UK after that date will need to do 10 days in quarantine.
    Yes you may be right there, My dog was due to fly out that date but is now leaving on the 24th to avoid it, just glad Golden Arrow are on the ball and rearranged the lot for me

Well I've decided to go with Golden Arrow - now just need to come up with the money!

It's a shame about the quarantine, but can't do anything about it and 10 days isn't too bad - I'll go and visit her every day

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
    Well I've decided to go with Golden Arrow - now just need to come up with the money!

It's a shame about the quarantine, but can't do anything about it and 10 days isn't too bad - I'll go and visit her every day
    thats the bit that hurts

Yes you may be right there, My dog was due to fly out that date but is now leaving on the 24th to avoid it, just glad Golden Arrow are on the ball and rearranged the lot for me
    Sounds like we may be meeting you at the pet collection point if you were one of the other two they changed flights for!

Quote Originally Posted by whakapapa View Post
    Sounds like we may be meeting you at the pet collection point if you were one of the other two they changed flights for!
    If your picking up in Christchurch on the 26th yes you may, if so are you picking up a dog or the 2 cats

Default Quarantine for Cats Too?

Is the quarantine for cats too?
    Thanks.

We used Golden Arrow 6 months ago, very pleased with the service and our dog Tessa arrived safe and well (11yr old), albeit a little thinner and a bit thirsty which we had been warned about.

She coped much better with the journey than we did and has settled in really well!!

Interestingly we have found the general attitude of Kiwis to bringing the dog over one of puzzlement as to why we would spend so much money doing it!!

Quote Originally Posted by juxtajenny View Post
    Interestingly we have found the general attitude of Kiwis to bringing the dog over one of puzzlement as to why we would spend so much money doing it!!
    Ha ha, Kiwis think your either nuts or soft for letting a dog sleep indoors!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast