Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITA application confirmation

Default ITA application confirmation

Hi there,

i am just wondered how long will it take to confirm the branch about my ITA documents? as i sent my documents a week back and documents have already been signed by a person from London Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by jehanzaib_kiani View Post
    Hi there,

i am just wondered how long will it take to confirm the branch about my ITA documents? as i sent my documents a week back and documents have already been signed by a person from London Branch.
    check your online section and see whether they provided you with Application Number and the Lodgement Date

are you referring the web link which i used for EOI ? if yes then i can not see anything related to ITA notification. please guide... thank you
    Last edited by jehanzaib_kiani; 4th May 2011 at 11:17 PM.

are you referring the web link which i used for EOI ? if yes then i can not see anything related to ITA notification. please guide... thank you
    go to this link https://www.immigration.govt.nz/secure/

and login with your details

if your application is allocated, you will see the application number and Lodgement Date

if no info is there , you may have to wait for your application to get allocated and to receive application number

just check the below link to know the London branch processing details

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ssingtimes.htm

i already logged in there, but i can not see the Lodgement date however i can see the application number there.
    Immigration Applications
    Below is a list of your pending and previous applications:

Visa Type Decision Application Number Lodgement Date Expiry Date
    Visa Resident Pending 10419158 - -

i guess the Lodgement date is not until or unless i submit every required document. my english language proof is still pending...

i guess the Lodgement date is not until or unless i submit every required document. my english language proof is still pending...
    did the ask for IELTS certificate in ur ITA?

They have mentioned English language proof, i am not sure will they really need to have IELTS. i have also send them my office letter (as we are a multanational firm) so we communicate in english most of the times. may be they exempt, it is just a try.

IELTS is only ONE of the accepted ways of proving competence in English, so it's not a question of being exempt from it - see the INZ website for full details, and/or old threads here - but you do need to formally state which kind of proof of English ability you are going for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast