Thread: Gds for babies, where is cheaper?

Default Gds for babies, where is cheaper?

Hi!
    guys, who knows some decent baby shops and their prices?
    Esp for clothes!!! Some sites...
    And recommend me pls where it is better to buy such goods for babies as, for example: bed, carriage, high chair, car seat etc. Is it cheaper buying online, rather then in special shop?

Thanks all!!!

Trade me? Is it your first baby? If so, you probably need about a tenth of what people say.

I agree. Also, if you don't mind second-hand (and there are lots of things that babies never wear out), ask around friends, neighbours and workmates, as there is almost always someone who doesn't need their baby clothes and equipment any more, so you can get it for nothing or a very small price.

TradeMe is a good place to start but you don't always get a bargain (some people think 2nd hand goods should still cost the same as new ones eyes plus you need to pay postage.

For cheap clothes shops like T&T and The Baby Factory as well as The Warehouse, more expensive ones are Pumpkin Patch and JK and Farmers.

For cots, car seats etc try Farmers, The Baby Factory, Baby City.

There's probably some other ones I can't think of right now.

Hope this helps

TradeMe! I have a 10 month old born in NZ and have bought all of her bits (high chair, cot, chairs, etc) off trademe. And a fair few of her clothes as well. Baby factory often has sales on clothing, but Kmart and Warehouse are also cheap.
    Try http://www.babyonthemove.co.nz/ or babycity for carseats, though the first one often has better prices IMO...

If you don't mind 2nd hand go Trade me, try Next online for quality clothes, been told the American site does good shipping. T&T is cheap rubbish that is badly made, you get what you pay for for although you pay more than it's worth in my experience. Wait for Farmers sale. Babycity & Baby factory are good but expensive & Pumpkin Patch is lovely but again wait for their sale