Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 5-a-side football in Christchurch

interested in playing 5 a side ifanyone needs an extra body

My word!

Just had a read through this thread, such a successful method of recruiting! Nearly everyone I have played indoor with for the last three years have been discovered on this gem of a forum. murray, phil, dan, craig, ed, myself, and i'm sure many more...

I've found myself here today not looking for a team, but looking to see if there are any players out there. We've been struggling for numbers some weeks for our thursday team and are looking to expand back into tuesday nights again so if there are people out there looking shout out.

It's not necessarily my job to recruit, but when I read this and nostalgia kicked in haha, couldn't resist a post!

Sam

Will drop a message now!

Just checking whether anyone is still playing. I just arrived in Christchurch not long ago, and keen to get back to kicking the ball around...

PS: I am using my wife's ENZ account as my account is still not activated yet after almost half a year...

PS: I am using my wife's ENZ account as my account is still not activated yet after almost half a year...
    PM me and let me know your username, and I'll let the ENZ owner know - he's the one who deals with those things.

Thanks JandM, I can use my own account now

hey guys, just moved to ChCh a few months ago and looking to get back into 5-asides - do you guys still check this forum and are you still playing/on the lookout for new players??? cheers, gav

Now i remember cheering on my ex husband when were young.. lol

Just checking if anyone is still interested to create a team to play 5 a-side football in Christchurch? I've been struggling to find people to play with since I moved here 3 years ago

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789