Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 5-a-side football in Christchurch

Hi guys,

I just got to Christchurch from Singapore for about 2 months now, and I'm also hoping to find some lads for a nice game of football over the weekends. I'm 24 this year and of decent ability. Used to be in my college team back in Singapore, but tore 2 ligaments in my right knee(which is also my master leg) and had to have surgery to patch it back. Lost quite some strength and ability because of that, and probably can't stand up to a rough tackle as much now. For those who's have had knee surgery before I'm sure you'll empathise eh.

I live pretty near Jellie Park, and do see people having some kick around here and there during the weekends, but haven't had the chance to join them so far. I'm keen to join any game and hope someone here would be kind enough to hit me up?

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply (haven't been on here in months) but if you're still keen to join a team, we play on Mondays.

If you make 5 posts, you can flick me your email on a private message and I'll pass on the details to you.

By the way, anyone else reading this looking for a Monday game, give me a shout.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Evans.K View Post
    Hi guys,

I just got to Christchurch from Singapore for about 2 months now, and I'm also hoping to find some lads for a nice game of football over the weekends. I'm 24 this year and of decent ability. Used to be in my college team back in Singapore, but tore 2 ligaments in my right knee(which is also my master leg) and had to have surgery to patch it back. Lost quite some strength and ability because of that, and probably can't stand up to a rough tackle as much now. For those who's have had knee surgery before I'm sure you'll empathise eh.

I live pretty near Jellie Park, and do see people having some kick around here and there during the weekends, but haven't had the chance to join them so far. I'm keen to join any game and hope someone here would be kind enough to hit me up?

Cheers

Hi, i've just stumbled upon this site while searching for some football action in Chch :-) Is this still actual? I've already found a team which plays the classical 11-a-side football, but i would prefer playing on small field. In fact i've mostly played futsal over last 6-7 years. (But just amateur level). So in case you are still looking for players, just let me know and i will spam this thread with four more posts to be able to send PM, thaks :-)

Twunky replied on this thread only four days ago, so it's definitely worth PMing him.

yeah i saw that date, so you're probably right..

I just ..

didn't want to ..

.. circumvent the rules like this :-)

No problem with that - it's what we actively encourage!

Hi, just checked and PM'd you details

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast