Thread: Sufficent relocation funds

Default Sufficent relocation funds

Hi all,

At what stage of the PR application are your funds checked and who knows the amount that is needed.
    Thanks
    Gingerdingo

Stated in my WTR invitation

" Applicants must provide evidence that they have sufficient funds to maintain themselves and any accompanying family members for a period of at least three months in New Zealand, that is,

i (if they have pre paid accommodation), a sum of NZ$400 per person, per month; and
    ii (if they do not have pre paid accommodation) a sum of NZ$1,000 per person per month.

e. Applicants must also provide evidence that they have sufficient funds to purchase an outward ticket from New Zealand for themselves and any accompanying family members."

Quote Originally Posted by edwini View Post
    Stated in my WTR invitation

" Applicants must provide evidence that they have sufficient funds to maintain themselves and any accompanying family members for a period of at least three months in New Zealand, that is,

i (if they have pre paid accommodation), a sum of NZ$400 per person, per month; and
    ii (if they do not have pre paid accommodation) a sum of NZ$1,000 per person per month.

e. Applicants must also provide evidence that they have sufficient funds to purchase an outward ticket from New Zealand for themselves and any accompanying family members."
    Thanks,

Better start saving again?

Gingerdingo

Quote Originally Posted by gingerdingo View Post
    Hi all,

At what stage of the PR application are your funds checked and who knows the amount that is needed.
    Thanks
    Gingerdingo

if your residence visa application got approved - you are only asked to pay the migrant levy

but if you get work to residence visa then you have to provide the funds to support everyone in the application

hi guys,

does anyone know about the pre paid accommodation exactly?
    can I assume that living with my sister for the first 3 mo (my sister is living in Auckland and already become a NZ residence) is a pre paid accommodation?
    what evidence should I sent along with the application form?

thank you all...